Translate

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Daily Assignment #120: Oops

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
I apologize for not blogging for the last 2 weeks.  I have not had easy access to the internet.  I'm afraid this dilemma continues.  I will try to post my next blog on Oct. 21st.

In the meantime, I hope you will take a look at my past blogs.

Best Effort,
Linda103

P.S.  I hope you will take a moment to view my book: Daily Assignment: Effective Teaching Strategies, at Amazon.com, just type in Linda Fobes.  When you do purchase a copy please write a review.  Also, I need to get the word out about my book.  I would really appreciate your help in spreading the word.   Thanks for your support.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this.
    It's an invaluable resource for my students who have no idea where to start in regards to writing a Assignment.
    Keep up the good work.

    Assignment Writing Services | Dissertation India

    ReplyDelete