Translate

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Daily Assignment #134: End of Year

I've been very lacks in writing my blog.  I feel like I am too late in offering ideas for the end of the year for a lot of you.  Even so, let me suggest a few ideas for those of you still plugging along:

  1. Portfolio day:  Daily Assignment #66
  2. Goodbye book:  Daily Assignment #67
  3. "What I Will Do This Summer" essay
  4. Students write and draw about their favorite experience during the school year. Tie them together to make a paper "Memory" quilt.
  5. Draw silhouettes of the students.  The students fill in the silhouettes with words cut out from magazines, newspapers, etc..., which describe them.
  6. Make a list of things they want to do or accomplish this summer--"Bucket List".
This will be my last blog for this school year.  I will begin again in August.  In the meantime, take a look at my book on Amazon.com for more effective teaching strategies.
Best Effort and thank you for your support,
Linda103



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blogs are amazing and informative.you must visit my Do My Assignments blog .

    ReplyDelete